IT Help Desk Support – Level II
Job ID: 14310107 - Information Technology - Posted 1 day ago
Our client is a leading Managed IT Solutions Company located in Decatur, AL and they are in need of a Helpdesk Support Level II. A successful candidate will have a track record of understanding in business desktop and server technologies that must include: Windows 10 workstations, Windows 2016 & 2019 servers, advanced networking, and vendor-specific hardware and software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- End-User assistance
- Point person with Windows Desktop related issues
- Assist with Windows Servers
- Monitors alert systems and take appropriate action as per guidelines.
- Ability to use various messages in an event log to affect repairs.
- Receive escalated service requests requiring an enhanced response.
- New User On-boarding
- Network Services and Equipment Installation
- LAN/WAN Installation and Maintenance Support
- Network Hardware Support and Installation
- Door card access, wander guard, lighting, HVAC
Qualifications & Requirements
- Three (3) years of experience in similar positions such as IT help desk, IT desktop support, IT support analyst, IT service management; Helpdesk Representative; IT Service Desk; IT user support
- History of network and firewall administration (Sonicwall & Meraki).
- Basic knowledge of network, server, and workstation troubleshooting knowledge.
- Excellent customer service skills (courteous, tactful, and professional demeanor).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to groups.
- Reliable work ethic.
- A willingness to learn and grow