San Diego, CA
Job ID: 14533033 - Construction/Facilities - Posted 1 month ago
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist estimators with all aspects of setting up and bidding projects.
- Set up all project files on internal file server and keep document folders organized
- Set up projects in iSqFt and ensure all current plans and pertinent documents are uploaded and available to all internal partners and subcontractors.
- Print plans (ARC Document Solutions) and all necessary documents for estimators.
- Review RFP for all projects and fill out necessary documents to be submitted on bid day and obtain necessary signatures
- Create and manage project bid books for estimators.
- Monitor subcontractor bids and proactively follow-up to confirm bid status.
- Send out all notifications to subs (job walks, addenda, bid date change, etc.) via iSqFt or email.
- Ensure subcontractor profiles up-to-date on iSqFt.
- Attend weekly estimating meeting and print Estimating Schedule for all attendees
- Print plans for project managers, engineers as requested
- Make sure Project Bid Startup Sheets are updated with most current information
- Send out pre-qual forms to new subcontractor partners and monitor completion.
- Maintain calendar of project bid dates, job walks, RFI due dates, etc.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Proven work experience as an Estimating Coordinator or similar role.
- Experience working with iSqFt.
- Possess experience in Construction Estimating.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Solid organizational skills, including multitasking and time-management.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to work independently in a fast- paced environment.
- Effective multi-tasking ability, written and verbal communication skills, and ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management and industry professionals.
- Able to prioritize and understand deadlines.
- Strong teamwork skills. Must be able to develop and maintain good relationships with department, peers, and subcontractors via telephone, email, and in person meetings.
Benefits and Perks
- Our client offers a competitive benefits package to full time employees including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and life insurance for employee.
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- Paid sick leave
- 401k with generous match
- Continuous training and education opportunities