Lake Mary, FL
Job ID: 14640823 - Customer Service - Posted 1 week ago
Leading collections company in the Central Florida region (Lake Mary, FL) is in immediate need of Collection Specialists. Please read through the job descriptions below and if you feel it matches up well with your experience, please do not hesitate to apply with your most up-to-date resume.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for negotiating payment on past due auto loans
- Conduct outbound calls and verifies information on every account
- Process payments from customers by phone
- Work with department managers to keep abreast of new products and services.
- Handle customer complaints with integrity and poise and take or refer the complaining customer to the appropriate individual for further communication
- Elevate calls that cannot be resolved or are outside of the payment arrangement limit to the Supervisor vector (payment arrangement level for Collector 1 is set at 20 days as long as the payment is not past the end of the month)
- Set follow-ups on accounts to ensure that customers are called again should their arrangements be broken
- Possess the basic understanding of all collection policies, procedures and FDCPA laws
- Must follow all monitoring guidelines including mentioning that the call may be monitored of recorded for quality assurance on every call
- Will get basic understanding of the computer programs utilized by the center
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) is a major plus!
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1-2 years experience with Collections or Customer Service primarily over the phone (Including Stable work history)
- Extensive communication skills both verbal and written required
- Proven negotiation ability
- Competent technical experience with computers; including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bi-Lingual strongly preferred.
- Must be able to pass credit check and background check