Accounts Payable Specialist
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 14888539 - Accounting/Finance - Posted 2 weeks ago
Our client, one of San Diego's most well respected commercial construction general contractors, is in need of an Accounts Payable Specialist.
The Accounts Payable Accountant role will work as part of our accounting team ensuring all company obligations to vendors and subcontractors are paid.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process timely and accurate entry of vendor invoices and subcontractor invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to vendor inquiries
- Route all invoices to appropriate party for approval and index in Paperless System
- Other tasks and projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years Construction experience is required.
- A demonstrated understanding of the Construction Industry and Accounts Payable principles and processes; to include Subcontractor, Trade and purchase Orders-required.
- Working knowledge of California Preliminary Notices and Lien Releases-required.
- Highly Beneficial (OK to send your resume if you do not have experience)
- Proficiency with MS Office, Sage Timberline, and Sage Paperless highly preferred.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive benefits package to full time employees including:
- 100% paid medical, dental, and life insurance for employee
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays (including your Birthday!)
- Paid sick leave
- 401k with generous discretionary match
- Continuous training and education opportunities