Project Coordinator – Drywall Team
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 15002989 - Construction/Facilities - Posted 2 weeks ago
Full Job Description
Our client needs a project coordinator that is responsible for overall project documentation administration and control including accounts payable and receivable tasks. As a Project Coordinator for our drywall team, you are the heart of our drywall division projects and the soul that keeps the team moving forward.
To succeed in this role, you should possess excellent time management and communication skills, as you will collaborate with clients and internal teams to deliver results on deadlines. Ultimately, the Project Coordinator’s duties are to help ensure that projects are completed on time, within budget and meet high-quality standards.
Critical Success Factors
- Develop Prime Contractor administrative relationships and partner for success.
- Extremely organized, excellent attention to detail and impeccable record keeping skills are critical to this role.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and break down larger objectives into a work plan.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership.
- Able to think and act independently and use creative problem-solving skills.
- Timeliness of completing tasks and submissions (postings, etc.)
- Strong teamwork skills. Must be able to maintain good relationships with department, peers, contractors, and vendors.
- Solid quantitative skills and capacity for analytical and critical thinking.
- Neat and organized.
Responsibilities (may not be limited to):
Maintain detailed and organized electronic files in proper file structure.
- Set up Projects and Budgets in Sage.
- Enter in Budget Adjustments into Sage and issue subcontract change orders for electronic signature.
- Submit insurance certificates, bonds, lien documents etc.
- Create, administer, and manage the full cycle of project billings.
- Assist project team with miscellaneous closeout requirements.
- Support a culture that values safety, health, cleanliness, integrity, respectfulness, passion, and loyalty.
- The ability to effectively communicate in the English written and spoken word.
- Proficiency with MS Office, Sage 300 (Timberline), Bluebeam and other related software required to create required documentation.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed to support the goals of the company.