Job ID: 15386877 - Construction/Facilities - Posted 6 months ago
Our client is a leading property maintenance organization and they are in immediate need of a Maintenance Technician in Pasadena, CA.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain and upgrade commercial property as instructed via work orders
- Repair, replace, and install all minor property equipment and hardware as directed
- Conduct preventative maintenance functions in accordance with government regulations and company policies
- Property and office updates including painting, carpet cleaning, moving furniture, and room repairs
- Basic plumbing and electrical
- Perform drywall, window and roofing repairs
- Inspects and troubleshoots problems
- Perform monthly maintenance inspections
- Complete other job-related projects and assignments as they arise
- Engage and work with others in a professional and pleasant demeanor
Qualifications & Requirements
- 3+ years of HVAC and maintenance experience required
- HVAC Certification preferred
- OSHA 10 or 30
- Valid driver’s license and maintain acceptable driving record
- Service oriented
- Comprehensive understanding of Cal-OSHA requirements and safe work practices • Strong organizational, critical thinking and communication skills
- Motivation to do a good job when working alone
- Attention to detail and use of reasonable judgement
- A polished, professional, put-together demeanor
- Ability to use technological devices and computers (i.e., smart phone, tablet, computer) • Ability to read, understand, and follow oral and written instructions
Physical Demands and Requirements
- Must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen, physical and background as required for a Federally-regulated financial institution.
- Regularly drive a vehicle.
- Use of hands to handle, control, or feel objects, tools, or controls.
- Stand for long periods of time.
- Bend or twist body.
- Kneel, stoop, crouch, or crawl.
- Physically able to work on HVAC units.
- Will be required to work in settings with extreme cold or extreme heat, depending on time of year.
- Prolonged periods of standing, kneeling, crawling, walking, or climbing ladders.
- Must be able to lift 50 pounds at a time.
This company is an equal opportunity employer. Our client does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable state or federal civil rights laws.