Accounting Assistant & Office Manager
San Diego, CA
Job ID: 15403836 - Accounting/Finance - Posted 1 day ago
Our client is an exponentially growing IT Communications & low voltage installation subcontractor in the San Diego area. They are in immediate need of an HR Assistant & Office Manager, who will be an important team member.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare and issue invoices to clients.
- Make necessary purchases for projects in the cue.
- Assist the bookkeeper to maintain the company’s books utilizing QuickBooks Online.
- Enter and classify invoices and receipts into QuickBooks.
- Review and process payments, while Reconciling entries.
- Prepare financial reports.
- Organize and maintain office supplies.
- Perform ancillary general administrative duties.
- Staff the reception area, answer the phone, and greet company guests and visitors.
- Perform onboarding and offboarding tasks with employees
- Run payroll
Qualifications & Requirements
- Must be willing to work onsite at office location in Kearny Mesa.
- Previous experience managing an office is required.
- HR experience is highly preferred.
- Some experience with accounting/bookkeeping.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Strong time management, written communication, and interpersonal skills.