Low Voltage Technician
Job ID: 15512258 - General Labor - Posted 5 hours ago
Our client is one of Inland Empire's (Riverside, CA) top commercial security installers and servicers. They are currently in immediate need of some skilled and experienced Level I or II Low Voltage Install Technicians. Our client is looking for motivated individuals with the desire to learn, grow, and advance their career. After reading through the details of this job description, you feel you are a match for the position, do not hesitate to apply. They are establishing times over the next 2 weeks to interview qualified candidates.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Complete small to medium-sized low voltage system projects including: Card Access, Intrusion alarm, CCTV, Fire alarms, Temperature control, Intercoms, Clocks, Sounds, Scoreboard systems
- Cut, bend, and manipulate conduit
- Perform programming, data backup and restoration functions for electronic systems.
- Test electrical circuits or components for proper function.
- In conjunction with the PM, maintain accountability for the following processes:
- Project initiation
- Closeout / Training
- Inspire, influence, and assist the field team to reach their best potential
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience installing and servicing electronic security systems, including but not limited to, Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, Video Surveillance, etc.
- Experience with Access Control Systems
- Lift, carry, setup and work for a regular 8-hour scheduled shift on ladders ranging from step to 22’ extension.
- Lift and carry boxes of wire that can exceed 25lbs
- OSHA 10 Certification is desired but not required
- Health insurance (100% subsidized)
- Dental insurance (100% subsidized)
- Vision insurance (100% subsidized)
- 401k – up to 5% matching
- Paid time off