IT Engineer – Level III
Job ID: 15783077 - Information Technology - Posted 4 months ago
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with sales to provide pre- and post-sales support, including tasks such as discovery meetings, site visits, proposals and presentations, technical assessments, implementation, and ongoing technical account management.
Deploying and managing Windows Servers and Active Directory
- Designing Local Area Networks
- Implementing and monitoring network security
- Optimizing and maintaining network software and hardware
- Building and deploying file servers and cloud computing solutions
- Configuring and deploying VOIP solutions
- Performing network infrastructure troubleshooting
- Manage Microsoft Exchange Server
- Implementing, Monitoring & Managing VoIP solutions
- Monitors alert systems and takes appropriate actions as per guidelines.
- Receive escalated service requests requiring an enhanced response.
- New User On-boarding
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum of 5 years hands-on experience configuring, troubleshooting and repairing networking equipment, Windows servers and workstations, Exchange server and Active Directory
- Three years of experience in a client-facing environment such as sales engineering
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and is comfortable working with clients at a business level to understand their current and historic issues regarding their business and technology
- Possesses strong organizational and time-management skills
- Experience writing proposals for and implementation of technical solutions to fulfill business needs
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, energetic, professional, reliable, and a team player
- Strong understanding of technology and business productivity systems
- Experience with RMM (remote monitoring and management) tool a plus, such as Kaseya or Connectwise.
- Experience with a PSA (ticketing system) tool a plus, such as Autotask or Connectwise.
- Ability to problem solve at a high level, extraordinary customer service skills, strong multi-tasking, and organizational skills
- Sales training experience is a plus
- Having worked in an MSP environment is a major plus.
Ideal Qualifications (not required)
- CompTIA Net+ and/or CompTIA Security+
- MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator/Solutions Associate) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer) MCITP Microsoft Certified IT Professional, MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert)
- CCNA or CCIE-Cisco certifications a real plus
Our client offers challenging work, career opportunities, a pleasant work environment, and ongoing training.