San Diego, CA
Job ID: 15834194 - Accounting/Finance - Posted 5 days ago
Our client, one of San Diego's most well respected commercial construction general contractors, is in need of an Accounting Assistant.
This role will work as part of our client's accounting team ensuring all company obligations to vendors and subcontractors are paid.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Process timely and accurate entry of vendor invoices and subcontractor invoices
- Reconcile vendor statements and respond to vendor inquiries
- Route all invoices to appropriate party for approval and index in Paperless System
- Other tasks and projects as needed
- Minimum of 2 years Construction experience is required.
- A demonstrated understanding of the Construction Industry and Accounts Payable principles and processes; to include Subcontractor, Trade and purchase Orders-required.
- Working knowledge of California Preliminary Notices and Lien Releases-required.
- Highly Beneficial (OK to send your resume if you do not have experience)
- Proficiency with MS Office, and Quickbooks is highly preferred.