IT Help Desk Support – Level I
Job ID: 16049186 - Information Technology - Posted 1 day ago
Our client is a leading IT Solutions Company in the Seattle, WA (Bellevue, WA) area. They are in need of a Helpdesk Support Level I technician. A successful candidate will have a track record of understanding in business desktop and server technologies that must include: Windows 10 workstations, Windows 2016 & 2019 servers, advanced networking, and vendor specific hardware and software.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Front line defense with customers calling in with technical issues
- Ability to properly hand calls off to more experienced technicians when needed
- Following tickets through the process until closure.
- Password resets
- IP Phone setup
- PC setup (i.e. software install, adding domains, etc)
- IT equipment installation
- Printer install
- Assisting onsite technical lead with various IT-related projects.
- New User On-boarding
Qualifications & Requirements
- 2+ years of experience in similar positions such as IT help desk, IT desktop support, IT support analyst, Helpdesk Representative; IT Service Desk; IT user support
- Preferably has some certifications, such as A+, Security+, Network+, or another equivalent certification.
- Experience working in an environment using ticketing software, such as Autotask, Connectwise, or another ticketing system.
- Work-related experience with an RMM (Remote Monitoring & Management Solution), such as Kaseya, Datto, Continuum, Connectwise, etc.
- General understanding of software installation
- General understanding of printer installation
- Excellent customer service skills (courteous, tactful, and professional demeanor).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with experience presenting to groups.
- Reliable work ethic.