Senior Insurance Account Manager
Job ID: 16126250 - Accounting/Finance - Posted 2 months ago
Our client is a leading insurance agency located in Carlsbad, CA, with a strategic focus on lower middle market private companies. They have a warm and inviting culture established, that is seldom found in the insurance industry. They are in immediate need of finding a seasoned, Senior Insurance Account Manager.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Co-manage a $10M premium book of business made up of diverse industries and policy types.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships.
- Maintain relationships with carrier partners and underwriters.
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with key accounts.
- Manage the renewal process and marketing of key accounts.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of renewal proposals, policies, and other deliverables.
- Assist with challenging client requests or issue escalations as needed.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 5+ years of commercial P&C account management experience.
- EPIC experience a PLUS.
- Ability to thrive and adapt in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Willing and able to commute to office 3-4x per week
Benefits being offered
- 3 Weeks PTO
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (100% paid by company)
- 401k with company match
- Performance bonus
- Referral compensation
- Exact compensation may vary based on skills, and experience.
- The current salary range for this position is $75,000 – $110,000 annually.