Job ID: 16224981 - Administrative - Posted 8 hours ago
Our client is a high-growth, dynamic international travel agency with multiple locations, globally. Their Encinitas branch is in immediate need of an Administrative Assistant. This individual will be the first impression for their company, whether that is through a phone call or welcoming clients into the office. You are polite, outgoing and engaging and thrive on building relationships! Additionally, you are a task master who takes an idea through to completion, even when you aren’t getting a ton of direction. Background and experience are not the indicators of success in this role. The traits our client is seeking in this individual are empathy, selflessness, humility, authenticity, caring, collaboration, compassion, honesty, open-mindedness, patience, and self-awareness. If you identify with any or all of these traits, then you have potential to be a fit for this role. As their Administrative Assistant, you will provide support for and be exposed to nearly all aspects of the firm’s operations.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Answer incoming calls to the agency.
- Perform outbound calls to existing clients.
- Handle and process daily mail: open and distribute; scan and file as needed; manage UPS shipping.
- Manage and operate office equipment; troubleshoot and resolve all issues related to office equipment.
- Maintain office supply inventories including office items, postage meter, firm stationary (e.g., Company letterhead and logo envelopes), business cards, custodian supplies, staff supplies, kitchen items, etc.
- Maintain professional appearance of office common areas including supply cabinet, filing cabinets, conference rooms and kitchen.
- Prepare conference room and agendas for client and prospect meetings.
- Coordinate logistics for lunch meetings.
- Coordinating all logistics related to client and prospect events.
- Maintain detailed notes in the CRM and keeps an accurate record of all client communication and correspondence where applicable.
Qualifications & Requirements
- 1+ year of experience in a comparable role
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (required)
- Excellent communication skills, in-person and over the phone
- Able to write legible and proficiently in the English language
- Continuously exhibits personal integrity and professional initiative.
- Reliable, follows through on commitments, does not shrink from new challenges.
- Possesses a passion to help new and existing clients.
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to manage and prioritize tasks.
- Demonstrates a commitment to accuracy by delivering high quality work.
- Collaborative and able to work effectively with others.
- Flexible team player who is highly adaptable to change and open to new ideas.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an entrepreneurial, small company environment.
- Uphold firm’s purpose, vision and values.