Job ID: 16244896 - none - Posted 2 days ago
We are seeking a seasoned project coordinator to add to our team. We are looking for a professional and responsible coordinator to provide support to our project managers, estimators and field team, responsible for managing all administrative aspects of a construction project.
We expect our PCs to:
- Ability to learn quickly and have the desire to understand all aspects of a project from start to finish.
- Keep track of all project deadlines and deliverables.
- Maintain contractor pre-qualification and all project required documentation.
- Maintain and organize project files.
- Research needed materials, equipment and travel arrangements as needed.
- Process field generated change order requests. Review for completeness and accuracy.
- Schedule, attend, and take meeting minutes for select project meetings.
- Create and send all project Close Out documentation/warranty packets.
- Analytical thinking, attention to detail, decision making, initiative, and problem solving.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work as a team member and keep the ball moving
- Good organizational skills and initiative
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Coatings, Plan Swift & Autodesk Build knowledge a plus