Account Manager (furniture)
Job ID: 16249624 - Sales - Posted 13 hours ago
Our client is a leading manufacturer and distributor of foam products for furniture and bedding companies worldwide. They are in immediate need of a new Account Manager who has either furniture or bedding experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Know and understand our client's product line.
- Forge and nurture business relationships with major furniture retailers, ultimately driving sales and ensuring our our client's products find a place in stores in your defined region.
- Managed and develop existing relationships with national and regional furniture retailers,
- Utilize strong analytical skills to monitor account performance, adjust strategies, and ensure steady growth
- Work with plant personnel, Technical Center, and management to develop solutions to customer issues
- Prepare weekly call reports and weekly sales reports
- Prepare monthly and annual territory analysis to be submitted to the Sales Manager in order to strategize and discuss business goals
- Ability to learn and utilize SAP
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bilingual in Spanish and English, 100% fluent in verbal and written form, preferred
- 3+ years of proven business to business experience
- You are a builder, and look for that in your next role
- Proven track record in business development and account management within the home décor or furniture sector
- Existing relationships within the furniture retail sector
- Exceptional relationship-building skills with a knack for negotiation
- Comfortable with regular travel to meet with retailers in assigned region and frequent trade show attendance
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work autonomously and make strategic decisions
- Strong problem-solving abilities and a knack for seizing growth opportunities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
What our client offers
- 401K, Profit Sharing and a great Benefit Package including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability and paid time off (Vacation and Holidays).