Job ID: 16269938 - General Labor - Posted 3 months ago
Our client, one of Seattle's most well-respected, and highly sought-after commercial construction general contractors, is in need of an Warehouse Associate, for their equipment rental location.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Service and clean tools as necessary.
- Ensure that tools and equipment meet all set specifications
- Visually inspect materials and tools prior to shipment to job sites.
- Inspect equipment on all returns, noting any lost and/or damages on the return paperwork not previously noted.
- Return equipment to the proper bin location (i.e. maintenance, damaged, rent ready, etc.).
- Perform daily inspection and maintenance on warehouse and yard.
- General housekeeping of warehouse and exterior premises daily.
- Use Delivery Truck to deliver materials and tools to job sites.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Ability to read and respond to emailed inquiries from customers and/or employees.
- Working knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, etc.)
- Some experience and/or training in working with power tools and equipment.
- General mechanical aptitude.
- Physical Demands (the physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Capable of traversing over construction-type terrain when under development; moving through the construction site and the materials in place for use on the site.
- Climbing ladders and temporary stairways.
- Conducting visual inspections of quality of construction and materials being used in construction.
- Work Environment (the work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.)
- Exposed to fumes or airborne particles, moving mechanical parts and vibration.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to a variety of extreme conditions at the job site.
- The noise level in the work environment and job site can be loud.
- This position is performed in outside weather conditions.